Registration - 2020/2021
Registration for the 2020 / 2021 School Year (as of January 6, 2020)
- Children who will be five years of age on or before December 31st, 2020, may register to attend Kindergarten for the 2020/2021 school year. Please complete and review the NEW online google form. Registrations will be accepted beginning February 3rd between the hours of 9:15 am and 3:00 pm.
- Please upload 2 documents for proof of residency (e.g., lease agreement with your address, a utility bill with your address, etc.)
- Please upload your child’s birth certificate, Alberta Health Care card.
- If the child was born in Canada, you will need to upload an original birth certificate.
- If the child was born outside of Canada, you will need to upload citizenship documents (id: PR. Card, Temp. Res. paperwork, etc.)
- Parent work visa must also be accompanied by student study permit or visitor record
Parkallen School is closed in Kindergarten in the Chinese (Mandarin) Bilingual program for families outside of the school's attendance area. We are still accepting registrations in the regular program at all grade levels and in Grades 1 to 5 in the Chinese (Mandarin) Bilingual Program.
Please contact the school at 780-434-8503 with any questions.
To find more information about Edmonton Public Schools registration and pre-enrollment details please visit https://epsb.ca/schools/register/