Registration - 2022/2023
Registration for the 2022 / 2023 School Year (as of August 25, 2022)
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school.
GRADE LEVELS - FULL IN PLANNED CLASSROOMS FOR 2022-2023
- Chinese (Mandarin) - Kindergarten to grade 2
- Chinese (Mandarin) - Grades 4-6
- Regular - Grades 1-6
For the Regular program, in Grades 1 to 6, Parkallen School will now only accept resident students who have newly moved into the school’s attendance area. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL
You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year.
If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school office.
- Registration is not first come, first served. Our Division accepts all new registrations up to and including April 14, 2022 by 4:00pm.
- Please see the Open House Information section on this website for school specific information, virtual tours for all programs.
- Please contact the school at 780-434-8503 with any questions.
- To find more information about Edmonton Public Schools registration and pre-enrollment details please visit https://epsb.ca/schools/register/
- To find your designated school, use the Find a School tool, found on the Division website