Registration update for the 2023-24 school year
Thanks to all the families who enrolled before the deadline to help our school get ready for 2023-24!
We’re happy to let you know that, based on available space, all students who registered or pre-enrolled before April 14, 2023, have been accepted. We look forward to seeing your family in the fall!
For the 2023 - 2024 school year, Parkallen School is full in planned classes in Grades 2 to 6 in the Chinese (Mandarin) Bilingual program.
If you are registering for Kindergarten or if you are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online.
Registration - 2022/2023
Registration for the 2022 / 2023 School Year
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school.
GRADE LEVELS - FULL IN PLANNED CLASSROOMS FOR 2022-2023
- Chinese (Mandarin) - Kindergarten to grade 2
- Chinese (Mandarin) - Grades 4-6
- Regular - Grades 1-6
For the Regular program, in Grades 1 to 6, Parkallen School will now only accept resident students who have newly moved into the school’s attendance area. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL
You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year.
If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school office.
- Registration is not first come, first served. Our Division accepts all new registrations up to and including April 14, 2023 by 4:00pm.
- Please see the Open House Information section on this website for school specific information, virtual tours for all programs.
- Please contact the school at 780-434-8503 with any questions.
- To find more information about Edmonton Public Schools registration and pre-enrollment details please visit https://epsb.ca/schools/register/
- To find your designated school, use the Find a School tool, found on the Division website
Supply List for 2022-2023
The first day of classes for the 2022 - 2023 school year is Thursday, September 1, 2022.
School Supply Lists are common by grade, for both our Regular (Community) Program and our Chinese Bilingual Program.
As an optional item for all students, families may wish to send a personal hand sanitizer along with your child's school supplies. AHS recommends that the product should have 60% to 95% alcohol (ethanol or isopropanol).
Please label all of your child's supplies.